Friday, February 6, 2009

Start of a new term

Well HSKS7 is off to a great start. We have several first years who seem very excited to be here and be a part of Hufflepuff, I'm sure they will all do great. We have a new head girl this year. Lavender Ackerly left in what some are alluding to as mysterious circumstances. Although I've also heard that she and Rufus Huffindor ran off to Romania and are raising dragons in the Balkan Mountains... so who really knows what happened.

Another change this term is that I was asked to be a Hufflepuff prefect. Mum and Dad were very pleased to hear when I told them. I also heard from my sister Antonia, she sent her owl Demeter from Beaubatons with a note telling me how happy she was to hear my news. It's still so strange not to have her hear at Hogwarts. We always thought we'd be in school together, but like Dad says... going to Beaubatons was a great opportunity for Toni... but I still miss her lots.

Well it's getting late and I should be getting to bed. Lots to do tomorrow. I still have this week's homework assignment to finish. Wouldn't do to have the new prefect not doing the homeowrk assignments now would it.

No comments: