Friday, February 6, 2009

Hufflepuff Quiz #1

First house quiz of the new term. We were given 2 questions and were supposed to just pick one.

1) When did you first learn to knit. Who taught you, how did you learn, what was your first project?

2) What is your favorite knitting project and why? Was it the yarn your chose? Shaping? What drew you to it?
I would have to say the Felted Clogs by Fiber Trends. It was the first felted project I ever did. I knew a lot of knitters who had made them and I thought they looked really great, plus I always wear warm slippers in the winter. The pattern is pretty intense, you really have to pay attention and follow it closely. This isn't a project that you work on while watching television or bring to your knit night. But the results are great. Of course you knit this enormous slipper that you thin will never fit you, but once you felt them they are perfect!

No comments: