Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank You Cassandra Black!

A very tired Canadian owl arrived at my home today, having traveled all the way from Alberta, Canada with quite a package!

I was very excited to see that my HSKS4 swap package had arrive! What had Cassandra sent me!

The box was just chock full of Hufflepuff themed goodies! I could see beautiful black and yellow sock yarn!

Just look at all of it! Yarn, needles, a Harry Potter notebook and pens, a sock pattern which was written by Cassandra's muggle persona too!

Bag o' knitterly goods! Though I had to admit when I first saw the bag I thought it was a toque (that's Canadian for a knit hat, eh!) We are a border city here in Buffalo, NY.

There was also a skein of Regia cotton sock yarn, for making some summer socks! An Inox circular needle for sock knitting, a personal favorite brand. As well as stitch markers, sock shaped points protectors and a box of tasty orange tea!


Thank you again Cassandra! I can't wait to start working with that gorgeous Hufflepuff sock yarn!

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Yay!! What an awesome kit :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, very nice! Well the the wait, heh?

Quinn said...

Great to have you back in Hufflepuff this term Antonio!

Charlotte kaae said...

WAW... aweaome school start you'll get... ;0)
A firt year Hufflepuff hoping to get in to the house