Saturday, November 21, 2009

What A Week!

Last weekend I was in Chicago and South West Michigan for the Men's Mid-West Knitting Retreat. There were 14 of us all together and it was a great time!



I think we are quite the handsome group of gentlemen knitters! :-)  I will be posting more pictures from the retreat. I just downloaded them from my camera but have not had a chance to go through them.

While at the retreat we went to several fiber related places; Lorna's Laces, Marr Haven Fibers, Briar Rose Fibers and the Circle R Alpaca Ranch. Got to see a lot and bought some fibery goodness. I even picked up a couple things to send to my spoilee, Stuart Cauldwell. But I'm not going to say what. :-)

Today I taught another Sock Yarn Dyeing Class fro the Knitting Guild of Greater Buffalo. It was a smaller group this time but everyone was really into it. We saw some great colors created today. A fun time was had by all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That looks like a fun time was had by all! I just finished weaving in the ends of your ____ and like the way it turned out. I think the ____ and ____ goes well together. Last night, I was so excited about your kit, I was actually dreaming about when I'm packing it up! Too funny! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love, Siobhan