Friday, November 14, 2008

Hufflepuff Quiz #7

Better late than never I always say...


1. If this was your first HSKS, have you enjoyed yourself. If you are alumni, was this term better than other terms (if so how)?
This is my 3rd HSKS. I've honestly enjoyed all of them. I wasn't able to be as active this time, but still enjoyed it

2. Will you be returning for HSKS7?
Depending on the job situation I hope to come back for HSKS7

3. What is your favorite part of HSKS?
I like the character blogging, especially how I've included myself as an adult as a part of my teen aged wizard character's family. It's great to interact with people who also love 2 of the things that I love; Knitting and Harry Potter. My fan-dom friends who don't knit are very jealous of all the fun things we do and receive.

4. If you had the chance to switch houses next term would you? What house would you be in?
I'm a Hufflepuff through and through. Love my house and my house-mates.

5. Are there any problems that you need to talk to the Head Girl or Prefects about?
No

6. Has your Spoiler been in contact with you about your package?
I've already received my package.

7. Have you been in contact with your Spoilee to let them know you are still with us?
I posted to the main blog that my package is on it's way to her.

No comments: