Sunday, June 15, 2008

All About Antonio

My lovely spoilee, Agatha Ackerly, tagged me to do this meme. I actually learned a lot about her from her answers, so I'm sure my spoiler will appreciate my answers as well.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living on the west side of Buffalo. Working at my previous job, where I had been for 10 years and would stay for another 9. We were assigned to a specific team which produced all the prepress work for Scholastic books. I hadn't gotten back into knitting. I had learning in the late 80's, stopped in the early 90's and did not start up again until 2000.

2. Name 5 things on you To-Do List for today?
a. Buy Father's Day card, I have the gift but always wait until the last minute for the card.
b. Wash and hang to dry the yarn I dyed last night.
c. Watch the Tony Awards!!!!!
d. Clean the bathroom.
e. Work on swap kit bag

3. Snacks that you enjoy?
Chocolate, nachos, popcorn

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off all my bills. Make sure my parents, both brothers and my 2 best friends were taken care of. Buy a condo in either Toronto or Chicago for whenever I want to go there. Get a summer home in the south. Invest wisely so my billionaireship lasts. Start a scholarship to mentor college students who study fine arts, graphic arts, etc. Teach them what the real world is like out there and how to prepare to find a job in it. I wish someone had done that for me when I was in college.

5. Name the places you have lived?
Various apartments in different parts of Buffalo, NY. I'm a Buffalo boy, born and bred. I've lived here all my life and have been fortuante enough to be able to find work in my field that I've been able to stay here.

6. What jobs have you held?
Data Entry Clerk
Credit Authorizer for local department store
Grocery Store stock clerk
Contact Proofer
Film Assembler
Mac Operator/Desktop Publisher
Color Technician
Programmer Analyst, Variable Data Printing

7. Who are you tagging?
I think anyone in the swap should do it to let everyone else know more about you.

1 comment:

Agatha Ackerly said...

Antonio! Loved reading your meme. You know I worked in Buffalo at ECMC for about 3 1/2 years, right? I think I told you that. My uncle lives in Elma so I stayed with him. Made it easy (and cheap!). I still drive through there on my way to visit my boyfriend who lives near Hamilton, ON. I would love to meet you sometime for an herbal tea! Or whatever you drink!