Saturday, October 31, 2009

This, That, and the Other Thing...

Believe it or not, I don't purposely wait until the end of the week to do my weekly blog posting, it just always seems to work out that way. My goal for next week is to blog before Saturday evening.

Where in the world is Winnie... I seriously have no idea! My brain does not know how to wrap itself around these cryptic clues that she posts. Somehow my mates are coming up with the answers, but I have no idea how they are getting there. So based on popular belief, Winnie was at Queerditch Marsh and Appleby Village.

As for other things going on... Uncle Vincnezio has been involved in a swap of his own. He is just finishing up the Sock Kit Swap 2 and will be sending off an owl on Monday. His swap partner is in New York City and works in a theater as a dresser. UncleVincenzio knit up a pair of Gridiron Socks that were designed by Anne Hanson. They came out smashingly well and he will most likely be making another pair for himself. He's also put together a sock kit with patterns, hand-dyed sock yarn, needles and lots of assorted goodies. Now that Uncle V has finished his swap we can concentrate on my swap package for Stuart.

Some more exciting news is that Uncle Vincenzio and I will be traveling to the American Mid-West
 for the Men's Mid-West Knitting Retreat. We'll be traveling to Chicago and staying there for a night. The next day the group will be traveling to a camp retreat in Delton, MI where we will be staying for 3 days. Then we will spend another night in Chicago before returning home. It should be a very fun and exciting time.

No comments: