1. James Potter and his friends have nicknames for each other - give three names and who they belong to.
2. What are the three Deathly Hallows?
3. What are the four items that belong to the founders of the houses at Hogwarts?
Sword of Godric Gryffindor
Cup of Helga Hufflepuff
Locket of Salazar Slytherin
Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw
4. What is the Hogwarts Motto?
Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon
5. What is the Hogwarts school song (Book 1)?
Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.
6. What does O.W.L. stand for?
Ordinary Wizarding Levels
7. What exams do Hogwarts students take at the end of their 7th year?
N.E.W.T.s: Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests
8. What form does Snape's Patronus take?
9. Who takes over teaching divination after Trelawney is sacked by Delores Umbridge (Book 6)?
Firenze the Centaur
10. Who is Elanor Cadogan's boyfriend? What is his brother's name?
Sam and Dean