Sunday, March 22, 2009

OCC Update

I'm stepping out of the character of Antonio to let you all know what has happened and why you might not see me in the coming week.

On Friday night my father's younger brother suffered a major heart attack, which he did not survive. It's come as a shock to the family as he was in fairly good health. The wake is on Wednesday and the funeral on Thursday, so I can't say for sure how much I will be online in the coming week.

I didn't want to just disappear without a word, so I wanted you all to know what had happened. I may pop in during the week, but once thigns have settled down I am sure I will be back.

Vince (Antonio)

2 comments:

YogaKnot said...

I'm so sorry. Best wishes and good thoughts for you and your family in this hard time.

minerva wood

Winnie said...

Antonio! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you hugs!