Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Have A New Pal

Well it seems that my originally assigned swap pal had to drop out, so the headmistress has assigned me someone new. She's already contacted me and she seems like a lovely girl. I'm glad to have someone who will be here to the end. I think I would have been very sad if I wound up not receiving a swap package.

My swap kit is coming along nicely. I sent my assigned girl an owl to let her know I'm still around and haven't forgotten her. The bag is coming along quite nicely. All that is left is the strap. I put together a fun selection of sock patterns. Also have some special colored sock yarn that I will be picking up this weekend. All that is left are the needles and stitch markers, then a few extra giftie items to go with it all.

I don't see the deadline as being a problem. So I'm very pleased with it all so far. Well I think I should get started on the bag strap... and we have a homework assignment of Fleur Delacroix as well that I've not even begun. So much to do, so little time!

1 comment:

Cassandra Black said...

Hi Pal,

I've started your bag and found some scrumptious yarn for your kit! Looking forward to sending your goodies to you :)

Have a great weekend and Happy Knitting! Cassandra