Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weekly Update

Have I mentioned that I am terrible when it comes to journaling? Well it's true, I am the worst. But it's part of what make me who I am I guess, or at least that is the story I'm going to go with.

I'm having a super time here at Hogwarts. I do have to say that many of the girls in my class are just completely boy-crazy... which explains why we get on so well.


Magical Fibers is my most favorite of classes. I really do love doing it and have several projects in the works for class. I've been dubbed the "multi-tasker" of this year's class because I have so many things going on at the same time.

I received an owl from Nonni last week and the wrist warmers I sent for Poppa were a big hit. He is wearing them whenever he uses his computer.

I've begun work on the bag for my swap partner, it is coming along quite nicely and I think she will really enjoy it. I would like to find something unusual to give her for stitch markers. When we go to Hogmeade this weekend I'm planning to look for something I can use.

Well, I have some homework to finish and I have to start a baby sweater for one of my cousins who will be having a baby. Yes, another knitting project to work on, guess I do deserve that title of multi-tasker!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Being a multi-tasker isn't a bad thing. I've a well accomplished multi-tasker myself.

Stop by my blog and vote in the gift poll, this weeks Badger Report explains the gift. ;)
http://johnsbeautifulangel.blogspot.com/

Jennifer
Hufflepuff Prefect